Careers with Built Not Born
Senior mobile developer
We are looking for an experienced Senior Mobile Developer who has previously developed both iOS and Android applications and is passionate about the intersection of technology and athletics. Our ideal Senior Mobile Developer is one who can think differently and solve problems creatively and intelligently. Additionally, as we will be building an in-house development team around this position, we are looking for individuals that are able to lead effectively.
Our desired Senior Mobile Developer will be implementing design changes, building and maintenance of our iOS and Android applications, with the opportunity for leadership responsibilities as we further build out our in-house development team.
• Work with senior leadership team to design, build and maintain on-going development.
• Track app performance and make key recommendations for on-going development.
• Work closely with machine learning and training team to improve functionality.
• Guide UX/UI design in conjunction with our creative director.
• Help implement basic web design updates on occasion.
• 3+ years of experience building mobile applications for iOS and Android.
• Knowledge and familiarity with Ionic framework is a plus.
• Experience in back-end development with the ability to bring front-end designs to life.
• Basic web development skills.
• One live iOS and/or Android app for review.
We believe in a transparent and fair compensation structure, which will be commensurate with experience and includes the ability to earn equity.
To reiterate, this is a full-time employment opportunity for a single individual. We are not seeking contractors, part-time individuals, or agencies of any kind. Applicants must be located in the Northeast corridor, preferably within commuting distance to New York City.
To apply, please fill out our application here: